Sunday 25 September 2011

Episode 86: The Killing Game Part I



And the Hirogen are back after an episode off, just to fill the Seven/Hirogen rule I made up last time. This race who have been hunters and killers for thousands of years have decided to seemingly settle down and play on the holodecks because they’re always good episodes.

Voyager’s been taken over by the Hirogen and as I said they’re using the Holodecks to recreate battles from the past to hunt and kill the crew. Well, I say “kill” they just have the Doctor patch them up so they can do the same. All the crew think they’re the characters in the holodecks thanks to Technobabble Of The Week. For instance, Janeway’s a Paris cafe owner with a penchant for white tuxedos (if you know what I mean) and Seven is her singer while in their spare time they like knitting and resistance fighting. Well all except for Harry who is the only one to remain outside and fix everything. Take that Harry.

If all that sounds incredibly stupid, well it is. If I wanted to watch a World War II drama, I’d watch Colditz. I will give them points though for making Chakotay even more boring in his role as an Allied Forces Captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment