Thursday 14 April 2011

Episode 18: Initiations








Achoyeemoya, I am far from the land of my forefathers, please look after my reviews and make it so there are good episodes coming up.  No?  No?  Oh well, worth a try.

Hey look it’s the Kazon again with their fantastical haircuts and faux Klingon ways.  Chakotay rescues one of them which turns out to be a bad idea.  Well, I could have told him that.  Fortunately this one is played by Aron Eisenberg better known to Star Trek aficionados as Nog from Deep Space Nine, who did a very good portrayal of the young Kazon.  As for Chakotay’s performance, it’s another one from him which isn’t bad but not again not good and not huge on charisma.

Also why is it all the Delta Quadrant planets look exactly like California?  Specifically within 37km of Paramount Studios, it’s almost eerie.

Remember how after the episode Jetrel Neelix didn’t annoy me quite as much?  Well scratch that he’s back to his previous irritating self.  This time he wanted to be included in battle simulations, I say sure, in fact forego the simulation part while they’re at it.

So to the bloody Kazon.  I will say that I look forward to whenever Voyager finally gets away from them and that’s after one of their episodes in what I gather is a Kazon rich season.  Or maybe that should be Kazon poor season.

No comments:

Post a Comment