Wednesday 9 March 2011

Introduction


So I recently finished a marathon run through again of Deep Space Nine that took just over a year, watching a few episodes a week.  This left me with somewhat of a void in my life, well even more of one.  But I digress.  I needed another series to watch and somewhat inexplicably after considering other things, non Trek series or even DS9 again, I decided to watch Voyager from the start.  I know what you're thinking.  "Are you insane?", "Have you had a brain haemorrhage?", "Who are you and what have you done with the real Gav Brown?".  Honestly, I've no answer to any of those questions.  Well aside from the last one.  (I'm Brannon Braga and I've tied up Gav Brown in my basement).  I just felt the time was right to give Voyager another look with a fresh perspective.  Sixteen years on does it hold up better than at the time when it's not being shown at the same time as the best Trek series?  Can I say good things about it?  Only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment